- We are faith-driven and family-focused real estate entrepreneurs – highly experienced in land transactions and due diligence.
- We aim to act with utmost integrity with every transaction and business dealing.
- We strive to keep the land buying process simple, remain flexible and responsive to the needs of all our customers and maintain an open line of communication throughout.
- We like SOUTHERN! Not only do we enjoy the southern United States for its amazing weather and laid back culture, we think the trajectory of population and job growth will continue to shift South, which continues to make our land increasingly valuable.
- We believe it is out responsibility to not only be good stewards of our time and talents, but also practice intentional stewardship of God’s creation, including caretaking of the environment, our families, our communities…and our LAND!
Southern Family Lands proudly supports the Fish and Wildlife Foundation of Florida and specifically, the Landowner Assistance Program (LAP) which works to guide private landowners to become better land stewards by assisting them with their management goals to improve wildlife habitats.
Click here for more information on the Landowners Assistance Program: http://myfwc.com/LAP
“The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;
for he founded it on the seas
and established it on the waters.”